For the first time in the Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival's history, blues and roots diehards can purchase a festival pass – The Easy Rider – which promises an exclusive meet-and-greet with Shane Howard, best seats in the house at ticketed events and much more.
This is an exciting new way to enjoy the seventh annual Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival, which will feature more than 140 acts from Australia and overseas playing in some 50 venues over a four-day period from November 9-12.
The Easy Rider festival pass is available for an early-bird rate of just $120 until October 31, and for $130 thereafter. More than $240 value is on offer, including:
- One ticket to the Jules Boult – Summer Gumbo Show at The Capital theatre on Friday, November 10
- One ticket to the Shane Howard and Yirrmal performance at Ulumbarra Theatre on Saturday, November 11
- An exclusive meet-and-greet with Shane Howard during his sound check at Ulumbarra Theatre on Saturday, November 11
- Entry to all 2017 Bendigo Blues and Roots Music Festival venues including those with a cover charge (excluding the Blues Tram), saving up to $45
- Entry into the major raffle for a chance to win two 2018 Byron Bay Bluesfest five-day passes with accommodation, with a total prize pool in excess of $4,000 in value
- An Easy Rider Pass merchandise pack, which includes a collector’s bag, a seven-year badge set, and a festival stubby holder
- An exclusive first-release direct message advising the location of the Bendigo Beer Secret Laneway Party gig, so you can get there early
- One voucher for a two-for-one Blues Tram in 2018, save $35
- One voucher for a two-for-one Heritage Building Tour in 2018, save $15
- Entry into the Big Blues Wrap-up Bash at The Metro, save up to $20
Now in its seventh year, the Bendigo Blues & Roots Music Festival continues to go from strength to strength. The Festival is still solely run by a dedicated group of local volunteers. With a line-up of local, national and international artists, there is always plenty to see and hear - from talented newcomers to genre stalwarts who have been refining their sound over many years.
To purchase The Easy Rider festival pass visit the Bendigo Tourism website: www.bendigotourism.
For more information, please visit the festival website: www.bendigobluesandroots.com.