Thanks toBendigo Tyre Centre
         Local News

Local News

House damaged by fire

A house has been seriously damaged in a blaze at Wedderburn this afternoon.

Firefighters say the fire at the High Street home began after clothes were left dry by the fireplace

Emergency services were called just after 12.30

6 CFA vehicles have turned up for Inglewood, Bridgewater, Wedderburn and paramedics have treated one volunteer for smoke inhalation.

The CFA says the roof structure in unstable.

Powercor is at the scene and Police are re-directing traffic on the Calder Highway.